Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mr & Mrs Lau's Wedding

Finally it has all come to an end.... my task is done and I am free! Yeah, D & C's wedding! It took few months in process to think and figure out the whole gimmick, I would it is not easy when I came out the idea and getting other people to do it. The overall rating for the nite event would be 75% success only. I am proud to say that it was a good one but of course I can't ignore those weaknesses behind. Some people criticized and some complimented us (me and sean). Well, the mistake we did was the very details of the CHINESE PANTANG stuffs! But I have to say that I can't favor everyone there, most important is our groom and bride are fine with the outcome. One example is the gimmick we did and I used a blue scarf (matches my navy blue cheongsam)and ppl said that the colour is or funeral. So, it was a lesson to learn. lol! well, now I noted the weaknesses and I will improve from there. I starting to like this job! hopefully more to come.... lol!! I need to thank my partner in crime sean to make this wedding reception a success also.

You know what, I do realized that men always will be more outstanding than women in emcee career.... and my target is to be one of the women to success in this path. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment