Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I have very bad mood today.... emo!
Had an argument with HW and that's it... I called off... everything! n he nvr call back... I suddenly think of some guys who have pampered me to the max! THEY knew I will use my car to release my anger o distress. and they worry it will end up as tragedy... n for HW, he nvr bother to call or sms. He jst let it b... this really makes me feel that he is not caring at all, n what happen if v decide to move on further relationship? I have doubts.... I am very upset that he do not know why I care n concern every single bits. I have enough man betraying me in life... n I really do not wish for a repeat history. How to live with a guy that do not share things in life with you.... n only clarify when shitty things ady happened. what for?

1 comment:

  1. hello pui san,

    it's the skinny brown man from the skinny brown man blog. just checking, i received a feedshare invite from an ellice ng pui san on my gmail address a few days ago. you were the only ellice ng pui san i could find on google, so i thought i'd ask.

    did you send me a feedshare invite to my gmail address? if you did, please don't be angry my asking, but have we met?

    feel free to write directly, otherwise i'll just ignore the email as spam.

    cheers and God speed!

    reez

    ReplyDelete