Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The last day of 2009!

I have been missing for quite some time due to work n work n unnecessary stress! Well, hope things will be good ahead! Indeed Christmas was good! Received surprise n funny surprises! HW took effort to change things… and I hope things will turn to better ones.

Sis came back not almost a month ady and I only spent very minimal time with her and my family due to work AGAIN! But I did manage to bring family for a good dinner which I told myself I must do it every month! My sis will be going back to spore again…. So I need to talk to the wall again! It’s just so different when there is additional ppl in the house…. I wish I could have an older sister too! At least, I have fewer burdens!

There is much to think when it comes to yr end! And I have this habit of reading my astrology end of the yr and see what these Master have to say about 2010 life and wealth!
So next yr… everything so so only. Special reminder about my financial AGAIN!! I even have a wish list and dreaming of getting a new car…. My dream car….. well, jst wait and see… see if I could save then buy it!

So folks, happie new year… all de best and best wishes to 2010!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment